Westonites, unite! Here’s what we have up our sleeves. Interested in kicking one of these off by hosting (providing a safe place and light snacks for the kids)? Got more ideas? Let us know at email@example.com.
EVENTS COMING UP:
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Sunday, October 25, 2009
- Boo! at Bisceglie – Thursday, October 31, 2009
- Mom’s Night Out – Friday, November 20, 2009
- Mom’s Night Out – Friday, March 5, 2009
- Thanking the Troops with Easter Goods – March 6, 2009 at Emmanuel Church
- Family Night Out at Bobby Q’s – Tuesday, March 16, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at Thali’s Westport – Friday, April 30, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at The Little Pub – Saturday, May 22, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at Red Bean Sushi – Friday, June 18, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at V Restaurant and Wine Bar – Saturday, July 17, 2010
- Couple’s Night Out at DaPietro’s – Thursday, July 29, 2010
- Family Picnic at Compo’s – August 27, 2010.
- Mom’s Night Out at Pho Garden – Friday, September 10, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at Ritz Asia – Saturday, October 23, 2010
- Makings Strides Against Breast Cancer – Sunday, October 24 at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport
- Boo! at Bisceglie – October31, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at Edo – Friday, November 19, 2010
- Mom’s Night Out at Barcelona (Fairfield) – Saturday, January 22, 2011
- Mom’s Night Out at Splash – Saturday, March 5, 2011
- Mom’s Night Out at The Olive Market – Friday, May 13, 2011
FUTURE Events! Subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss all the family fun!
- Make some noise! Do your children like to play with instruments? Let’s form a kiddie rock band for all ages. – TBD
- Seashells by the seashore. Meet at Compo Beach and dig for seashells. Then share our finds with each other. – TBD
- Storytime by moms. Bring your child(ren)’s favorite book and share with others. Volunteer to be storyteller for the day. Swap books for a while with each other. – TBD
- Handy dandy. Hands-on crafts for kids. Show other moms your favorite pasttime. Lead an origami, or other kid-friendly craft, with an interactive demonstration. – TBD
- Me talk media. Choose your favorite parenting magazine, or web site, and point out the highlights to the group. This can be a monthly event. – TBD
- Kids Book Club – Children can pick a book each month and tell it to their peers.