Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Anna Zabniak on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Erin Gorman Kirk on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Nikki on Help Girl Scouts With Book Dri… Jennifer Roh on Dinosaur Train Live: Discounte… CodeRED and #Snowmag… on Sign Up Now for Code Red Emerg…
- 168,484 hits
We’re in the news!
- Love the fair at night! Don't forget to support the PTO bake sale! Homemade goodies $1 a piece; whole pies available. http://t.co/S36dM6joBF 20 hours ago
- Weston Memorial Day Fair Through Monday! westonctmoms.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/wes… http://t.co/ahhAKlV3CJ 1 day ago
- RT @westonfiredept: Members of our department are practicing with a Drone. If you look between the UTV and Rescue 5 you'll see it. 2 days ago
- RT @KnowYourOTCs: When you're caring for your little ones, make sure to treat their coughs and colds safely. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53z4… 2 days ago
- Memorial Day Fair starts tonight in a Weston! 2 days ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com
Second Referendum vote is today 9 am – 5 pm at the Town Hall Meeting Room. Bring your ID and please vote!
Come on out for Spring Fun on the Farm, 1-4 p.m. today
Wakeman Town Farm, 134 Cross Highway
Grilled Burgers & Dogs
Meet the Farm’s New Ducklings, Alpacas, Sheep, Bunnies and More!
Tree Planting Demonstration
Spring Fun for the whole family
Such a beautiful day for a stroll on Main Street in Ridgefield this afternoon. After making stops at Heads Up Cafe at the Prospector Theater and Silver Lining, we stumbled upon a new retail store: TUNDI. Tundi finds unique belts, handbags, hair accessories, scarves, jewelry – all selections from the U.S. and Europe! Go check her store out on 450 Main Street and “like” her on Facebook! I could not stay long, but just in the few minutes I spent chatting with Tundi, I would trust her with her suggestions for personal gifts. Check out the bows and scarves below!Giveaway: One lucky winner will win pair of bows of your choice (Thank you, Tundi). Let us know what your favorite color is in the comment below by 11:59 pm on April 30th and a winner will be randomly chosen on May 1st. Good luck!
In the meantime, go visit the store and say “hello”! The GRAND OPENING and ribbon cutting is Wednesday, May 6th, from 4-6 pm, but why wait until then to shop?
The Silent JAAMS, a Weston Intermediate School Odyssey of the Mind Team is heading to the World Finals next month and the fundraising partnership with the Jazzeria Restaurant Group starts TOMORROW, April 25th. Have you tried the Babaloo*? Just enjoy a good meal at any of the Jazzeria Restaurant Group locations present this flyer (please print this flyer: silentjaamsflyermiw. Yes, black and white is ok) to the waitstaff, counterstaff, or delivery driver, to support the team. It’s that easy!
Thanks for your help!
*Babaloo is at the former location of Bistro 7
Disclosure: I’m a proud mama of one of the Team members.