Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 196,464 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 7 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 8 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 8 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 8 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 8 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com
Blog ArchivesImage Image Image
Such a beautiful day for a stroll on Main Street in Ridgefield this afternoon. After making stops at Heads Up Cafe at the Prospector Theater and Silver Lining, we stumbled upon a new retail store: TUNDI. Tundi finds unique belts, handbags, hair accessories, scarves, jewelry – all selections from the U.S. and Europe! Go check her store out on 450 Main Street and “like” her on Facebook! I could not stay long, but just in the few minutes I spent chatting with Tundi, I would trust her with her suggestions for personal gifts. Check out the bows and scarves below!Giveaway: One lucky winner will win pair of bows of your choice (Thank you, Tundi). Let us know what your favorite color is in the comment below by 11:59 pm on April 30th and a winner will be randomly chosen on May 1st. Good luck!
In the meantime, go visit the store and say “hello”! The GRAND OPENING and ribbon cutting is Wednesday, May 6th, from 4-6 pm, but why wait until then to shop?
Note new pm date! This is a family-friendly show that is 1-1/2 hours in duration with an intermission and concessions stand. But your tickets here
Short Wharf Presents…
Saturday, January 31, 2015, 3pm
Saturday, January 31, 2015, 8pm
Sunday, February 1, 2015, 3 pm
*Weston High School Auditorium*
Tickets can be purchased on-line at:
Tickets also available at the door!