The Tiny Miracles Foundation, Inc. will present “A Night of Miracles”, this year’s Annual Gala event, on Friday evening, May 2, 2014, at The Inn at Longshore in Westport, Connecticut. Headquartered in Darien, the nonprofit organization is dedicated to providing vital support and assistance to families with premature babies in the greater Fairfield County area, and to helping the medical community provide the best possible care for premature babies and their families.
Longshore will serve as an elegant, waterfront setting for what promises to be a remarkable community event. Guests will enjoy a silent and live auction, cocktails, hors d’oevres, a strolling dinner and dancing.
For additional information, visit www.ttmf.org or call 203-202-9714.
At a recent meeting, planning for the Spring Gala event, were: The Tiny Miracles Foundation “Night of Miracles” Committee members:
On the committee and not pictured are: Brooke Geis, Caitlin Whitacre, Zerlina Hayes and Victoria Trepp from Darien. Kristie Godina from Stamford; Terri Dusch and Rene Greenlee from Westport; Katerina Bridova of Norwalk; Christine Yang and Dan Olsen of New Canaan; and Tammy Roberts of Weston.
Read Dan Woog’s article: http://06880danwoog.com/2014/04/04/tiny-miracles-magnificent-hearts/
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 197,555 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 9 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 10 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 10 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 10 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 10 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com