The Weston Women’s League/Red Cross Blood Drive is this Saturday, November 24th, from 8:00am-12:45pm at Norfield Church Parish Hall. Donations are always down during the holidays so the need is great. Donors must be at least 18 years old and 110 lbs. Husbands, friends and college students home for the weekend are particularly welcome! Anyone interested in making an appointment should log on to the Red Cross website at redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-Red Cross. You can also call Lisa Cicale-Moscal at 917-385-3018 and she will pencil you in. Thank you so much!
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 196,448 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 7 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 8 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 8 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 8 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 8 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com