Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 • 5-7pm
Hosted by: The Koko Westport Team
Call to RSVP Phone:203-557-3994
Koko FitClub of Westport (Near Fresh Market )
619 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
We are the world’s first automated personal training studio. Koko combines advanced technology and programs from world class personal trainers to provide men and women with 30 minute guided resistance training sessions which deliver quantifiable results. There are cardio programs, too. Member hours are 5am-12am seven days a week so you can get in shape without turning your life upside down. You will have a personalized program tailored to your goals – and you stay on one machine for your entire strength training workout! Personalized programs include weight loss, total body definition, fit and flexible, sports performance, and muscle building. Our health track programs help people with various medical conditions including arthritis, breast cancer recovery,
Complimentary demos and refreshments.
Business partner program available!
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 205,730 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com