WESTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS WILL NOT BE IN SESSION ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6
The Emergency Operations Center of the Town has advised the district that conditions will not be safe for transporting students to school on Tuesday, November 6. The district had been considering opening schools on this date due to the cancellation of six consecutive school days.
Further updates will be provided regarding the opening of schools as information becomes available regarding the safe passage of our roads.
The special Board of Education Meeting scheduled for 6:00 p.m. this evening to consider opening our schools on Tuesday has been cancelled.
Please stay safe and know that when we do reopen schools, the entire district will welcome back its students in a supportive manner. There will be a moratorium on testing of students for the first two school days upon return, given the prolonged shutdown of our schools and the conditions under which many of our families continue to live today.
Colleen A. Palmer, Ph.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Weston Public Schools
24 School Road
Weston, CT 06883
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 205,617 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com