Ambler Farm Day
Sunday, September 30, 2012, 12-4pm
Our iconic Fall Festival where families from Wilton and beyond descend upon Ambler Farm to enjoy events such as the Apple Slingshot, Pie Sale, Farm Animals, Make-Your-Own-Scarecrow, Hay Rides, Trebuchet, Hay Maze, Clothespin Dolls, Vintage Photo Booth, Delicious Food, Children’s Crafts & Games, Live Music, Pumpkin Patch + more!
Entrance fee is $20 per family.
Senior Citizens $10.
On-site parking is limited, gates open at 11:45am. There will be a shuttle from Cannondale Station. All proceeds benefit Ambler Farm.
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 197,129 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 8 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 9 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 9 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 9 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 9 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com