State Representative John Shaban is hosting an information forum on Lyme disease on Thursday, July 26 at the Weston Public Library from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. The forum will include a panel of experts, including Monica Wheeler, the Westport Weston health coordinator, Dr. Howard Kilpatrick from the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and Jennifer Reid from the BLAST Program, which was developed to educate the public about Lyme disease.
The panel members will give a short presentation with facts about Lyme disease and prevention practices and will make themselves available for questions from the public.
The event is free and open to the public. For additional information on the forum, call Mr.Shaban’s office at 860-24-8700.
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 205,188 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com