- live music provided by local bands,
- delicious international foods,
- a palate warming chili cook-off,
- a beer tent,
- a hot dog eating competition,
- a dunking booth,
- artisans and vendors selling beautiful arts, crafts,
clothing, and jewelry.
There is definitely something for everyone! It’s definitely worth spending the afternoon exploring different eats, arts, music, talents…people just drop their things and dance to the live music. There are also vendors with unique items for sale (no bags of white tube socks).
This year we are adding the Georgetown Gallop (5K road race-medals by age group) and the Pony Express (Kids Fun Run-everyone wins a medal!) to our agenda. The 5K starts at 11 am. You can sign up tomorrow (check in starts at 10 am at Mini Vinny’s). The kids race is right after that. See you there!