Animal Embassy Program – Talk to the Animals
Saturday, April 28 at 4:00 PM
Join Animal Embassy at the Weston Public Library for this educational and entertaining program which will take library patrons around the world with a unique group of rescued animals, representing diverse habitats. Animals have many ways to communicate; Animal Embassy will help children to interpret and even mimic some of them. Participants will learn to grunt like a hippo, roar like a lion, or trumpet like an elephant. We can learn a lot from our animal friends if we listen carefully and observe behavioral cues. Join Animal Embassy as we unravel some of the mysteries of animal communication. Meet live Animal Ambassadors such as frogs, a duck, Chinchillas, a Milk snake, a large Green iguana and more!
Friends of the Weston Public Library
Animal Embassy website: www.animalembassy.com
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 201,105 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com