I don’t need more books, but I can’t walk by a cartful of used paperbacks (these look new!) without peeking. Yup, I found these today; one I’ve been meaning to read for a while, the other just sounds so riveting! Maybe you’ll find something to read on a quiet afternoon at the library for just a buck (sometimes less) from the book sale sections, too. At least I don’t have to worry about late fines. What’s your latest find?
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Erin Gorman Kirk on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Nikki on Help Girl Scouts With Book Dri… Jennifer Roh on Dinosaur Train Live: Discounte… CodeRED and #Snowmag… on Sign Up Now for Code Red Emerg… bubblesncups on Dinosaur Train Live: Discounte…
- 166,953 hits
We’re in the news!
- Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on May 6th! wp.me/pzeoL-1IU 2 days ago
- We're trying the new Babaloo!!! Can't wait. 2 days ago
- Support a Weston Team and Enjoy a Good Meal... wp.me/pzeoL-1IK 3 days ago
- Live music, pizza, drinks! Tomorrow at PIccolo! 8-10 pm @Jazzeria http://t.co/VV5bQ0tkU4 3 days ago
- @localterri we had hail! 4 days ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com