I don’t need more books, but I can’t walk by a cartful of used paperbacks (these look new!) without peeking. Yup, I found these today; one I’ve been meaning to read for a while, the other just sounds so riveting! Maybe you’ll find something to read on a quiet afternoon at the library for just a buck (sometimes less) from the book sale sections, too. At least I don’t have to worry about late fines. What’s your latest find?
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Anna Zabniak on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Erin Gorman Kirk on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Nikki on Help Girl Scouts With Book Dri… Jennifer Roh on Dinosaur Train Live: Discounte… CodeRED and #Snowmag… on Sign Up Now for Code Red Emerg…
- 170,477 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WTNH: Severe threat diminishing for now. But we're not out of the woods yet. Latest forecast --> bit.ly/1QOBlvd http://t.co/SNs… 1 week ago
- Who makes diaper "cakes" in FC? 1 week ago
- @TarryLodge a friend wants to know if she can bring her little ones to dinner :) 1 week ago
- Yankee Doodle Fair http://t.co/TMyG1etVut 1 week ago
- http://t.co/JDegj5wo31 1 week ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com