I don’t need more books, but I can’t walk by a cartful of used paperbacks (these look new!) without peeking. Yup, I found these today; one I’ve been meaning to read for a while, the other just sounds so riveting! Maybe you’ll find something to read on a quiet afternoon at the library for just a buck (sometimes less) from the book sale sections, too. At least I don’t have to worry about late fines. What’s your latest find?
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Anna Zabniak on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Erin Gorman Kirk on Welcome, Tundi (Ridgefield) on… Nikki on Help Girl Scouts With Book Dri… Jennifer Roh on Dinosaur Train Live: Discounte… CodeRED and #Snowmag… on Sign Up Now for Code Red Emerg…
- 168,792 hits
We’re in the news!
- Love the fair at night! Don't forget to support the PTO bake sale! Homemade goodies $1 a piece; whole pies available. http://t.co/S36dM6joBF 6 days ago
- Weston Memorial Day Fair Through Monday! westonctmoms.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/wes… http://t.co/ahhAKlV3CJ 6 days ago
- RT @westonfiredept: Members of our department are practicing with a Drone. If you look between the UTV and Rescue 5 you'll see it. 1 week ago
- RT @KnowYourOTCs: When you're caring for your little ones, make sure to treat their coughs and colds safely. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53z4… 1 week ago
- Memorial Day Fair starts tonight in a Weston! 1 week ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com