I don’t need more books, but I can’t walk by a cartful of used paperbacks (these look new!) without peeking. Yup, I found these today; one I’ve been meaning to read for a while, the other just sounds so riveting! Maybe you’ll find something to read on a quiet afternoon at the library for just a buck (sometimes less) from the book sale sections, too. At least I don’t have to worry about late fines. What’s your latest find?
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 173,557 hits
We’re in the news!
- Dainty! huffingtonpost's photo instagram.com/p/6QhwnBOBEX/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @TODAYshow: August is National S'mores month and we're celebrating on our @Pinterest page! on.today.com/1Mcht0w http://t.co/i7X20HY1Vc 3 weeks ago
- RT @Food52: Here's how to pack lunch like the executive editor of @bonappetit f52.co/1MSoPYw http://t.co/WL81KaQklT 3 weeks ago
- Compo Beach 24 hours ago. http://t.co/M8nk2ytN5s 3 weeks ago
- Anyone know what is lurking beneath my car? http://t.co/4iqaHvXqQk 3 weeks ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com