11/6/2011 5:38:48 PM EST – This is a final Code Red message from the Town of Weston on Sunday, November 6 at 5:30 pm.
Weston is faring much better than some other municipalities across Connecticut, and at this point, we believe power has been restored to 100% of households. If your power has not been restored, please call CL&P at 1-800-286-2000. We’d also like you to call the Town of Weston at 203-222-2600 so that we can follow up directly with CL&P.
Like you, we have had an incredibly frustrating week regarding the delayed response and miscommunications from CL&P. Please be assured that we will continue to actively and aggressively engage with CL&P and State Officials to ensure that CL&P is held accountable and changes their current practices.
We thank all of you for your patience during this difficult period.
This has been a Code Red update from the Town of Weston.
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 197,097 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 8 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 9 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 9 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 9 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 9 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com