Momma says: This is one of our favorite events! See you there. Kids might want to wear their rubber boots today after all that rain.
11th Annual Ambler Farm Day
Sunday, October 2, 2011
at Ambler Farm, 257 Hurlbutt Street in Wilton CT
* hay maze
* hayrides + farm animals + pumpkin patch
* children’s crafts + games
* instructional exhibits on pie making, woodworking and broom making
* apple slingshot + make your own scarecrow
* vintage photo booth
* live music
* garden market featuring in-season produce and flower arrangements made with flowers grown in Ambler’s gardens
* great food and drink
Set on eighteen acres at 257 Hurlbutt Street in Wilton.
Entrance fee is $20 per family.
Senior Citizens $10.
On-site parking is limited, gates open at 11:45am. There will be a shuttle from Cannondale Station.
All proceeds benefit Ambler Farm.