I am pleased to offer a set of parenting workshops aimed at parents of children in PreK-2nd grade. We had our first program last Monday, and got a lot of positive feedback. Please join us THIS Monday, September 26th from 9:30am-11:00am as “It’s Elementary” returns for a 2nd session.
Led by Dr. Michelle Albright, PHD, a Weston mom and consultant for the Edward Zigler Center in Child Development at Yale University, is hosting this thought provoking workshop series.
This Monday, the topic is “Maintaining Calm”
The start of a new school year brings new teachers, new rules, new activities, new schedules…and sometimes new hurdles and headaches! The discussion will focus on strategies to help children and parents better manage their time and their emotions.
To learn more please visit the Weston Youth Services website at www.westonyouthservices.org. Pre-registration is available but not required.
Cost is $10 and can be waived if necessary.
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 201,105 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com