Did you know you can use your library card to check out a badminton, bocce, or croquet set from the AV department (lower, or Riverwalk, level) of the Westport Public Library to play on Jesup Green? Thanks to the Westport Downtown Merchants Association you and your family can learn and enjoy these games. We had fun trying to bounce the birdies on the badminton rackets. The only thing to watch out for is the excrement of geese scattered across the lawn (and don’t let your kids run into the parking lot). Summer is still going strong, so take a look at some of the other free and fun activities that the library is offering. Have fun!
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 198,198 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 10 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 10 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 10 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 10 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 10 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com