My kids, actually my daughter, got VERY excited about seeing an older, more proportional Dora. Not sure about yours, but my daughter plays “spy girls” at recess, so it’s another reason why she’s excited – Dora has human friends! So, Sunday night at 8 pm on Nick Jr.
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 199,707 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com