Join WAC at the Downtown Merchants Association’s 38th Annual Fine Arts Festival, where we will sponsor the Children’s Zone with activities featuring “The Best of WACky Family Day!” Children of all ages and their families are welcome to come and get creative by making fun and WACky multi-media collages, Picasso-inspired 3-D musical instruments and wild fans using a wide variety of materials. WACky Family Day is a program of the Westport Arts Center on select Sundays during the year. The program is designed for children ages 2-12 to come together with the entire family, explore our latest exhibition, work with local teaching artists, and participate in hands-on art projects using mixed media.
For more information call (203) 222.7070.
To find us at the festival, follow the splattered paint footprints!
Saturday, July 16 from 9:30am-4:00pm
Sunday, July 17 from 10:00am-4:00pm
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 198,229 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 10 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 10 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 10 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 10 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 10 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com