For a full list of celebrations in Connecticut, go to ctvisits.com.
Come out on Monday, July 4th, and enjoy the 30-minute fireworks and the new 15-minute laser show at the Weston’s Family July 4th Celebration. The Magic Genie takes the stage at 6:15 pm. It will be all about the music and the sense of community. So bring a blanket, lawn chairs, a table, bug spray, friends, and cash (tickets are $5 for each person aged 5 and above). The event will be catered by Georgetown Saloon, so you can enjoy a stress-free barbecue. A good time will be had by all.
WESTON MIDDLE SCHOOL FIELD: GATES OPEN AT 4:30 P.M.
No entry from Lords Highway after 7:00 PM. School Road and Route 57 only!
Please arrive prior to 8:00 PM and avoid the fireworks traffic rush!
- 11:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. SWIM @ BISCEGLIE-SCRIBNER PARK (For residents and guests)
- 4:30 P.M. TICKET GATES OPEN ON SCHOOL ROAD; $5.00 ADMISSION FEE: AGE 5 AND UP (NO CHARGE CHILDREN 4 YEARS AND UNDER)
- 5:00 – 9:00 P.M. * BARBECUE* (PROVIDED BY GEORGETOWN SALOON)
- 5:00 – 6:15 P.M. AMERICAN CONCERT BAND MUSIC
- 6:15 – 7:15 P.M. WESTPORT COMMUNITY BAND
- 6:15 – 7:15 P.M. THE MAGIC GENIE PERFORMS
- 7:30 – 9:20 P.M. THE STRAIGHT NOTE CHASERS BAND
- 9:00 – 9:15 P.M. CONNECTICUT LASERS – LASER SHOW
- 9:20 P.M. FIREWORKS DISPLAY!
- 10:00 – 11:00 P.M. THE STRAIGHT NOTE CHASERS BAND RETURNS!
BRING YOUR BLANKET OR CHAIR & ENJOY THE FIREWORKS!
(Note: There will be no seating allowed on Artificial Turf Fields.)
FOOD, FIREWORKS, MUSIC & FUN . . . BE THERE!
RAIN DATE – FOOD & FIREWORKS ONLY TUESDAY JULY 5th.
Fireworks display generously supported by Fairfield County Bank
* There is a Charge for food items from the barbeque*
Moms in Weston, CT wishes you and your families a safe and fun holiday!
Read the full version of this post in the Weston Patch.