The first Children’s Series show at the Levitt Pavilion is the Hall Family in Concert! We went to their concert last year and had a lot of fun. Join Bill, Mary Ann, Emily, Daniel, Faculty, and Friends as the Hallaballoos take the stage at 7 pm. We’ve also taken music classes at the Mary Ann Hall Music for Children at the Cranbury Chapel in Norwalk and enjoyed those immensely. A friendly warning for those moms, dads, and caregivers who don’t expect to move a lot in a music class – you get your muscles worth! That is, you will be lifting, hoisting, bouncing, running, dancing, and more with your child. It’s a workout for the adults while the children learn about music. I highly recommend checking out their summer and fall programs at Musicforchildren.net.
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 201,106 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com