Looking for some old-fashioned country fair fun? There is bound to be something for everyone at the 110th Annual Norfield Country Fair to be held on Saturday, June 18th, from 10 am – 5 pm. Entrance to the fair is free. We’ve enjoyed the games, crafts, books, music, good food, and Grandma’s Attic (tag sale items) the last two years, and we’re looking forward to some more fun this year.
Children’s Activities in the Main Tent will include:
- Fire Department – 10 – 12 pm
- Danny Diamond Magic Show – 10:30 – 11:00 am (Stage Area)
- Donald Cohen, Ph.D. Author of “Milo, My Stray Cat” – 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Stage Area)
- Face Painting by Rose – 11 am – 3 pm
- Animal Balloon Making – 11:30 – 1 pm
- Strange Potato Band – 12 – 1:30 pm (Stage Area)
- Crafts (hat making, beading, stamping, spin art, etc.) begin at 10 am
- Interactive Games (Musical Cake Walk, Bobbing for Donuts, Potato Sack Races, and more) begin at 1:30 pm
- Bounce House at the Memorial Garden
So plan on bringing the family and having a good time! There’s plenty more for older kids and adults. Find a bike or some furniture in Grandma’s Attic. Don’t forget the pig roast dinner from 6-10 pm! For more information about the Fair and pig roast, visit the Norfield Church web site. All fair profits support local charities.