You’ve seen them in the stores at the Town Center, now at the Weston Public Library. The Finalists categorized by age of the artists have been selected by the official judges last week. Tomorrow, May 14th, is the day when YOU get to choose your favorite in each of the 4 categories at Norfield Children’s Center first ever Kids on the Loose Spring Fling at the Weston Historical Society from 2 pm – 6 pm. For $20 admission per family (or $5 per person), there will be something for every attendee to enjoy! Not only will you get gold coins to cast your votes, there will be a bounce house, story hour with Miss Joy, kid plays, arts and crafts, photo booth, snacks, and MORE! Proceeds from the event will go towards Norfield Children’s Center and the Weston Historical Society Archives. Remember that the 50+ goats were decorated by artists all across Weston. So come share this exciting first-time community-wide event that will be like no other. Come see the amazing talent that exists in our Town!
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 197,555 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 9 months ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 10 months ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 10 months ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 10 months ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 10 months ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com