Every year this
Weston family walks for a cause. This year they’ve
chosen to walk for Lyme Disease because of the little girl you see
here. Lola, youngest in the family, was diagnosed with Lyme
in November and has been on meds ever since. “We’re so thankful to
our friend, Bill, who is very sick with Lyme and other
co-infections. If he hadn’t pushed us to insist that she get
tested, we still may not know the cause of all her symptoms. Sadly,
Bill has been sick for two years and his 8 year old son,
Jacob, also has Lyme Disease. Thanks to everyone joining the
fight-whether you’re walking with us or making a donation.” Please
visit their team page and support their
Drop us a line!1-203-275-9888Email anytime!
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Looking for professional babysitting and tutoring services?
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
Diana ToomeyWilson on The Science of Magic is Coming… Lauren Ehrlich on The Science of Magic is Coming… Karen Hein on The Science of Magic is Coming… Hilary Felton on The Science of Magic is Coming… Kara Duncan on The Science of Magic is Coming…
- 203,809 hits
We’re in the news!
- RT @WorkLikeMother: We help moms who lost their confidence and don't have evidence or access to their capabilities, skills & power. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @fairfielddental: @WestonCTMoms 2016 Back-to-School Dental Check-up List hubs.ly/H04jcYn0 1 year ago
- RT @ArmCindy: Weston Residents: FREE Daffodil Bulb giveaway. 9/24-25 from 10am-4pm. Lachat Farm 106 Godfrey Road. @westonforum @WestonCTMoms 1 year ago
- That's great! twitter.com/GreenwichDV/st… 1 year ago
- Agreed! Also helps to have your resume/cv with you at all times ;) twitter.com/ConnTweetz/sta… 1 year ago
Copyright 2009-2015 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
- Follow Moms in Weston, CT on WordPress.com