Thanks, Suzy Said for the heads up on Westport and Wilton’s events:
- Wednesday, October 27, from 3-4 pm on Main Street, the Westport Parks & Recreation Department, Downtown Merchants Association, and Police Athletic League is hosting the annual Halloween Parade that meets at the Westport Weston Family Y and ends at the Veterans Green (opposite Town Hall).
- Saturday, October 30 from 2 – 4 PM – Gather at the Wilton Center for the Annual Halloween Walk. Trick or Treaters should meet at the gazebo for a short costume walk to show off their fabulous costumes. After the walk , trick or treat at the stores in the Wilton Center.
- Sunday, October 31 from 2 – 4 PM – Meet us at Bisceglie Park for Boo! at Bisceglie (potluck playdate for families). Please bring a snack during the party/playtime and treats to share during the parade.
- Don’t forget about the hayride at Stew Leonard’s! Schedule is on their website. They also have been showing movies on Friday evenings.
- Fri., Oct. 29 from 3-5 p.m. Halloween Hoot – All visitors in costume (that means Mom and Dad too) are invited to the Aquarium for FREE on Oct. 29 only between 3-5 p.m. Trick or treat inside the Maritime Aquarium and then parade around in the annual costume contest. It’s a hoot!
- Sun., Oct. 31 from 10 am – 2 pm – meet Spiderman at the Maritime Aquarium
Did I miss any? Add them in the comments section. Thanks!