Adapted From the Flyer:
When: Saturday, Oct. 2 from 10 am – 2 pm
Where: Norfield Road, Weston
- Explore a “smoke house” and try to escape
- Deploy a firehose
- Watch the “jaws of life” open a car (there are so banged up cars sitting in the lot)
- Use a thermal imaging camera
- Have your face painted
- Get a balloon (that lasts for months)
- Learn about fire prevention and take the information home with you
- Meet the firefighters
For more information about the Weston Volunteer Fire Department, visit their web site at www.wvfd.com.
Momma says: We went after soccer last year and had a LOT of fun! Check out our pictures.