I don’t need more books, but I can’t walk by a cartful of used paperbacks (these look new!) without peeking. Yup, I found these today; one I’ve been meaning to read for a while, the other just sounds so riveting! Maybe you’ll find something to read on a quiet afternoon at the library for just a buck (sometimes less) from the book sale sections, too. At least I don’t have to worry about late fines. What’s your latest find?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promote your business with a coupon. Contact us.
Tommy Paige Designs
What’s Happening in Weston and Nearby?Check out our calendar under the events page. Have something you'd like to add? Contact us.
cindy loo on Weston’s Trunk or Treat… bubblesncups on Yes, Summer Lives at the … Nikki L on Yes, Summer Lives at the … Lyn on Hurlbutt Learning Garden Stefanie Sousa on 2nd Annual Kids’ Concert…
- 158,120 hits
Copyright 2009-2014 by Moms in Weston, CT. All rights reserved.
We’re in the news!
- Reader wants to know: Best steakhouse in Ffld Cty? 1 hour ago
- RT @wavehillbreads: @WestonCTMoms please suggest to your members to contact us about Panettones for Christmas and bread orders for Wednesd… 3 hours ago
- @wavehillbreads homemade grilled chicken, avocado, and tomato salad with your olive and roasted red peppers bread=yum http://t.co/yDeGUkP1Yw 4 hours ago
- This is a variation of "The Lox" at Cobb's Mill Cafe right here in Weston. Have you been there, yet? Bkfast all day! http://t.co/0yjxJHdBCX 4 hours ago
- Who's at the UBS Stamford Thanksgiving Parade Balloon Inflation Party? 4 hours ago